Share Your Story Submission Form
We celebrated our 100th Anniversary by collecting and sharing personal stories related to the State Theatre from patrons, donors, staff, community leaders, and more.
You can share your own story by submitting it on the form below. You can also upload photos—and you might see your story featured on our social media channels in commemoration of State Theatre's anniversary in 2021! You can also share your story on social media directly using #STNJ100.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for supporting State Theatre New Jersey's Share Your Story. You agree that your submission is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- At the time of your submission you must be 18 years of age or older. Your submission must be created by you, wholly original, except that: you may include images that are in the public domain.
- You retain ownership in your submission, but by making a submission you give the State Theatre, and those authorized by the State Theatre, your irrevocable perpetual permission to disseminate, modify, and use your submission, in whole or in part, in all media now known or later developed, for standard purposes. This permission includes publication in communication channels (websites, social media, print and online publications, newsletters, posters), publicity and promotions, fundraising, educational programming and publications, and exhibitions.
- Do not submit anything that is commercial, off-topic, partisan-political, contains personal attacks or expletives, or is otherwise abusive, threatening, unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, false, pornographic, or that infringes the rights of any third party. Once you make a submission, the State Theatre reviews it for compliance with these rules. The State Theatre may, but is not obliged to, edit submissions for grammar, spelling, and/or profanity. The State Theatre is under no obligation to keep, post, or use any submission.
- By making a submission, you waive any privacy expectations you may have with regard to your submission. If the State Theatre selects your submission for inclusion on its website and social media channels, the State Theatre will make the submission, in whole or part, available to the general public. The public may use/share the content and commentary with which you disagree may become associated with your submission.
- You are solely responsible for your submission and any consequences of submitting it. The State Theatre shall not be responsible or liable for any breach of these terms and conditions by you, claims by a third party that your submission violates the third party's rights, or claims by you that a third party is misusing your submission.
If you have questions about any aspect of these terms and conditions, you may email email@example.com.