New Mobile Tickets!
On Feb 12, 2024 we rolled out a new mobile ticket that allows you to share your tickets with your guests. If you ordered mobile tickets prior to February 12, 2024, and did not print them out, please contact Guest Services.
Accessing Mobile Tickets Purchased On or After February 12, 2024:
Visit mywallet.STNJ.org and follow the instructions below:
- Log in using the same username and password used to log in to STNJ.org. This must be done only on a mobile phone or tablet. If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot Password?” link above the “Login” button.
- Select your event.
- Present your mobile ticket(s) to be scanned.
The QR code will appear three hours before the performance time.
- Please check your tickets in mywallet.STNJ.org before the date of the show. If you are unsure of your login information, please contact Guest Services.
- If you have previously logged in and things don’t look as expected, refresh the page.
- The QR code to be scanned is dynamic and continuously refreshes every 30 seconds. Please do not take a screenshot of your ticket or print it out. A screenshot or printout will not scan.
Sharing Your Tickets
You may share your tickets with your guests at any time. The barcode does not have to appear on the tickets in order for you to share them.
- Log in to mywallet.STNJ.org and select your event.
- Tap the “Share Tickets” icon.
- Enter the name of the recipient and select the tickets you want to share.
- Review and confirm name and selected tickets and tap “Confirm.”
- Tap the “Share with your Guest” icon and send the link to the recipient.
- Share the ticket via text, email, or another app of your choice.
- Need to send the link again? Select “Share this invite again.”
- Please confirm with your guest that they received the link to the mobile ticket and have properly accepted the ticket.